Address: 213 Elm Street, Route 110, Salisbury, MA
213 Elm Street is strategically positioned with 150′ of direct frontage on Route 110 (Elm Street) and within 1/4 mile from I-95 (Exit 58) in Salisbury, MA. The existing 4,000 SF +/- building consists of 2,800 SF +/- of footprint (on street/grade) plus 1,200 SF +/- of second floor finished professional office space. Zoned commercial on .34 acres.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
.34 acres (15,000 SF) of land (zoned commercially) in Salisbury, MA with 150′ of direct frontage on busy Route 110. 213 Elm Street offers retail and/or office space in a high visibility setting with 1/4 mile access from I-95 and is centrally located within approximately 1 miles from Route 1, 495, and the New Hampshire state line.
- Total Building Size: 4,000 SF +/-
- Land: Approximately .34 acres
- Curb Cuts: (2) existing on Route 110
- Year Built/Expanded: 1963 / 1987
- Zoning: Commercial
- Parking: 12-14 spaces (est.)
- Utilities: Municipal Water & Sewer, Natural Gas
- Heating: Full HVAC in Office Areas
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Office: 978.762.0500 x101