For Sale: 9,500–82,480 SF +/- Flex/Industrial Condos
Address: 34 – 40 Water Street, Amesbury, MA
The Water Street Commerce Center is strategically located close to major highways (both I-95 and I-495 within 1.5 miles) and walking distance to historic downtown Amesbury. The former Bartley Machine campus is being subdivided into individual commercial/industrial condominiums and sold with each unit featuring various sizes and specifications.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Water Street Commerce Center is the former Bartley Machine campus and home to Amesbury’s previous largest employer. Condo units consist of various individual building size, type, age, and other specifications and are priced accordingly. Additional options are available for buyers be interested in modernization of building(s) including exterior facades. Ask for more details. Come tour these cost–effective options in today’s highly competitive commercial/industrial market.
- Close to I-95/495 Interchange and Southern New Hampshire
- Free-standing and Contiguous Buildings / Condo Units
- Manufacturing / Flex Space / Warehouse
- Located on Riverwalk Trail near Historic Downtown Amesbury
- Purchase Prices Range from $ 55–70 PSF
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Office: 978.762.0500 x101