January 18, 2017
2016 marked our 50th anniversary and what a great anniversary it was!
- Over 120 new businesses joined the Chamber.
- Hosted 30 networking events, 22 Ribbon Cuttings and had over 18,000 locals/tourists reach out to us for information.
- After 50 years we introduced a new logo!
2017 is already off to a great start!
- Our new website is being constructed to enhance YOUR online exposure.
- We’re hiring a new marketing professional to make sure we are promoting your business/organization even more.
- Investing more into promoting ‘support local’ to locals and branding Newburyport as a vacation destination!
This year, you’ll notice a nominal dues increase to help us cover the increased cost of the products and services we offer. This is our first dues increase in over 10 years! We greatly appreciate your continued support and we look forward to working with you to help grow your business in 2017!
Greater Newburyport Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Director, Membership Development